Benefits of Massage for Employees’
- Stress Relief; Stress is any factor which affects physical or mental well-being. Massage is extremely effective for treating stress because it stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system which slows down the action of some internal organs, particularly the heart.
- Soothing; Massage uses touch to soothe and relax the body.
- Comforting; Massage has psychological as well as physical benefits. Touch is comforting, natural and gives a sense of security and well-being.
- Boosts Immune System; your immune system can be weakened by constant stress. Massage stimulates your lymphatic system, helps to increase your energy levels and induces calm in both mind and body.
- Improves Circulation; the body system is stimulated and activated by massage.
- Invigorates and relaxes muscles thus preventing spasm and stiffness.
- Speeds up Skin Desquamation and promotes cell regeneration, improving Skin Tone and elasticity.
- Relieves tension and tired muscles
- Reduces the affects of Repetitive Strain Injury
- Aids Digestion
- Encourages Waste Removal